Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NEW CREATIONZ ON ARTFIRE

have always enjoyed the creative process. Be it paint, photography or craft.


I grew up in South Africa, surrounded by nature, with all the sounds and smells that go with it. My family and I moved to New Zealand in 1996. My senses are awestruck when confronted with the bright green pastures, deep green bush and vivid blue oceans.

These colours are reflected in my art. No matter how I start a painting, I am always drawn to the vibrant colours I see in my world. I enjoy capturing the beauty of nature on camera too, especially things close up that are usually hidden from view. In fact, I just plain love creating....anything. I love to try new things
http://www.artfire.com/users/newcreatioNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind