Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BATSIDE PHOTOGRAPHY ON ARTFIRE

hotography started as just a hobby I later combined it with another favorite pastime, riding my motorcycle. I now take long rides with my wife looking for interesting photographic opportunities.




My camera is always with me be it on my motorcycle or in the truck. My eyes and my wifes eyes are always looking for that interesting shot.



Recently I was approached by a store owner in an ocean resort town near where I live about putting my photos in her store. I have and they have been met with a good reception.



It makes me happy to see that my work is admired by others and that my photos are hanging in others homes and offices for them to enjoy.



HTTP://WWW.ARTFIRE/USERS/BAYSIDEPHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind