Saturday, October 30, 2010

take a peek at gemstones and wire

love to create custom and unique pieces, so if there is something you want but do not see it listed, please let me know and I will do everything within my power to accomandate you!



Newly added to my shop is my Polymer Clay creations. I love starting with a lump of clay then forming and scupting it into a piece of art. Please take a look and see if there is something you like.



Please remember all clay items - just like my jewelry - is always available in customized colors,designs, and is monogrammable.



Please, check back often as I will be adding new items continuously!!!



Thank you for looking and god bless!
HTTP://WWW.ARTFIRE.COM/USERS/GEMSTONESANDWIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind