Saturday, October 30, 2010

STITCHES AND SCRAPS.. SUPER CUTE SHOP

My favorite part of the design process is the actual selection of elements to include in my piece. I can spend hours in a quilt or scrapbook store matching up different colors and patterns and trying to decide which combination I like best. After the papers/material has been chosen the next big choice is what type of bling or embellishment to include. There always has to be something that makes each piece special.



Come on in. Feel free to stay for awhile and look around my shop. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.




HTTP://WWW.ARTFIRE.COM/USERS/STITCHESANDSCRAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind