Sunday, June 22, 2008

DO WE HAVE SPIRIT GUIDES

Do we have spirit guides? Do you believe in spirits? Are there celestial beings guiding you through your day without your knowing? I admit I am on the fence, sometimes believing, sometimes questioning. I would love to believe there are non-physical beings helping me through my day, teaching me, healing me and raising me to a new spiritual awareness. So what are spirit guides? Some believe they are beings who were once human, repaid any karmic debts, and have lived thousands of lives and now want to help us evolve and become wise. Others believe they are like guardian angels, which have never been human but have been created for the purpose of protecting us in this lifetime. Which ever the case, I can’t help but smile because it really is a lovely thought. Then there are spirit guides called Ascended Masters. These are spirits who have sacrificed and lived deeply spiritual lives while they were alive and now work to balance out negative energy and karma in the world and the universe. Do we all have spirit guides? Psychics like Sylvia Browne say we do. Some say we do and they are picked out for us. Some even believe we can contact our guides, though nothing has ever been scientifically proven. I know, I know, so it may or may not be true. You have to admit it's interesting, right? I like to think when I lose my car keys and cry out “where are they!”, only to suddenly find my keys were right under my nose – that maybe, just maybe, I had a little help from an invisible friend.

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind