Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ARTIST OF THE WEEK

"Do the unexpected!" I majored in Fashion Design and Art in NY., married a wonderful man named Steve. We had a beautiful daughter, Brooklyn. When Brooklyn was one year we moved to San Diego where we had a second beautiful daughter, Lauren. We now live in Ohio. My daughters married (7 mos. apart!) and we have recently been blessed with 2 beautiful grandchildren! I started studying the New Age Sciences in the early 80's and still study today. Yoga has always been a part of my light since I was in college! I have been teaching Tarot, Numerology, Meditation/Prayer and Color/Aura workshops. Most of these influences you can see in my work. Acrylics on canvas has become a huge part of my life, which didn't manifest itself until my 30's. Portraits are my favorite. My avatar is a painting I did of my youngest daughter. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Feel free to contact me anytime, I'd love to hear from you!! Namaste`, (which means "The light within me honors the light within you.") Carlie

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind