Monday, June 9, 2014

BRITTNEY MITRO COSTUME'S ROCK !.. CHECK HER ART OUT.. LINK BELOW

https://www.facebook.com/BrittneyMitroCostumes........All of my pieces are created with second hand materials. This is not a trendy statement of trying to be cool(although of course i do find it cool!), but a responsible action I took to reducing my footprint. Our world is in a crisis and people are blindly buying and tossing and BUYING and tossing extreme amounts of waste. I not only find the challenge of second hand materials fun, but I find it crucial to be a part of the change I wish to see in the world. Artists are huge contributors to creating waste in the world, and I challenge any creator to see how they too can reduce the amount of waste they are creating. Put Mother Nature first for a change, and see that life is only more beautiful when you protect our precious land  reduce, reuse, recycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind