Friday, November 5, 2010

WALK IN THE WOODS LLC ON ARTFIRE

My relationships with art and nature have been part of me for as long as I can remember. I have studied art and herbalism formally, yet consider myself self-taught in both realms. From my perspective, experience is the only true teacher.




I gave birth to Walk in the Woods during the 1990s - as a weekend business - when I was still fully engaged in the corporate world. Since that time this home-based business has grown and shifted, just like me. My time is shared among my clients and students, my passions and responsibilities, my friends and community
http://walkinthewoodsllc.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind