Thursday, November 11, 2010

Me Me Bev on Artfire if you love handmade dolls this is the place

sew and create a variety of stuffed animals (my husband teases me that I remember all the names I give to them) and many other things. A grandmother that after years of sewing clothing started making stuffed animals, handbags, pillowcases and dolls. Photography has become one of my passions over the years.




Nature that God has presented us is one of the greatest to photograph.





Welcome to my shop, you will find quality made items. Made with TLC. Browse to your hearts content. Let me know if I can be of help to you. Contact me with any questions you may have. Please come back often!



http://www.artfire.com/users/MeMeBev

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind