Friday, November 5, 2010

CUSP DESIGNS ON ARTFIRE

I LOVE HER GNOMES
My best day would be a day devoted entirely to creating things, whether that be crafting, crocheting,taking photos, or learning a new skill. I have always dreamed of making a living from my creativity, and now I'm trying to make that dream a reality.




In my real life, I herd cats and nail Jello to trees. I'm a busy mom of two wonderful children. I live out in the country but not too far from the city.



I also craft for charity. Currently I am making baby blankets for a local charity drive, and I occasionally teach crafting at my son's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind