Monday, October 18, 2010

yummy soaps and things for the body by Pegasus Soaps on artfire

In the early part of 2007, I started to dabble into making my lotions and other bath products. I have to say that making lotion is not as easy as it looks. I went through several recipes till I was finally satisfied with the one I currently have. Either it was too thick, too thin, not enough of this and not enough of that til I finally worked out the kinks over the years. Then I finally put my fears aside and leaped into making my own soap. Yes lye was one of my biggest fears and I know I had to use it to make my own soaps from scratch. So again I took that huge leap of faith and tried it. The first batch was a success and then I was so hooked I didn't want to go back to premade soap bases. Now that I was making my own soaps, I knew exactly what was going into my soaps and on my skin. My skin haven't looked and felt this good in decades. I had enough confidence in my creative process that I soon created recipes for my body butters, lip balms and many other products.




Making my own products is something I really take pride in. I take special care of each and every order I receive and make it when they are ordered. I want them to arrive at your door fresh and in with great quality. Thank you for taking the time to read my bio and hope you stop in and take a look around my studio.



~Michelle :-)




http://www.artfire.com/users/pegasussoaps

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind