Wednesday, October 13, 2010

GARDEN OF BEADEN ON ARTFIRE.. COOL NAME

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.. NEVER SAW A RIBBON WEAVE LIKE THIS.. BEAUTIFUL
Welcome to Garden of Beaden!


I love making jewellery with handmade polymer clay beads and I’m hoping that you’ll love my stuff too! All my jewellery is individual as each bead is different to the next so no two items, although they may be similar in appearance will ever be the same!

I’m more than happy to create bespoke items so e-mail me if you have anything special in mind regarding colours, bead types, necklace length etc.

You can also find Garden of Beaden on Facebook!

Thankyou....HTTP://WWW.ARTFIRE.COM/USERS/GARDENOFBEADEN

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind