Thursday, October 14, 2010

BEATIFUL WORK BY COMMON THRED FASHION

This listing is Made To Order.




Show your breed pride with my lovingly handmade TAG-A-LONG crate tags. Have your dog catch the eye of all, anywhere their crate goes. My popular crate tags also make a distinctive gift for that special dog person in your life.





The Bluetick Coonhound TAG-A-LONG measures (without wood & hardware) about 4" X 4 3/4" (10.16 x 12.065 cm). TAG-A-LONGS are double sided and are made of plastic canvas, yarn, lobster claw clasps, jump rings, split rings and a wood tag. (Please note that the wood and jewelry findings used to make the crate tags may vary slightly due to available supplies.)



On the wood tag, you can write your dog's name, kennel name, or personalize it your way. Here is another fab idea, write "Fed" on one side and on the other "Feed", or any variation therein. (I am sorry but I don't do any personalizing on the wood tag.) Photos don't do my items justice.





What, you didn't find your breed/color?! Not to fret, just ask, I might actually have one just not listed yet. If I don't carry one and you are interested let me know and I will put it on top of my "to do list". When it is ready, I will let you know and get it listed.





Thank you for your interest in my handmade items, comeback anytime, and don"t forget to check out the rest of my store.



HTTP://WWW.ARTFIRE.COM/USER/CTFASHIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind