Monday, July 27, 2009

HOTDIGITALDOG! !!!!!!! LOVE HER WORK

Cart 0 items | Favorites funkyluke: Your Etsy | Conversations 0 | Connect | Help | Sign Out Buy Sell Custom Community Blog Your Etsy HotDigitalDog's shop Handmade Vintage Supplies All Items Sellers Advanced Search Home > HotDigitalDog.etsy.com Custom "Vintage" images of YOUR pet! HotDigitalDog's Shop Announcement NEW!!! Miss Dewdrop Mouse POSTCARDS MEMORIALIZE FLUFFY DARLING FOR THE AGES Send me a photo of your pet, and I will send you A Very Fancy Portrait of your Darling in formal Victorian wardrobe in beautiful sepia tones. I will work diligently in presenting your Dear Fluffy at their Hollywood best. I have 11 Dear Fluffies of my own and I understand the deep attachment involved. If you need some tips for photographing pet - see my profile. I have photos of recently completed Custom Pet Portraits at this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cindyjerrell/sets/72157617040076793/ Here are comments from recent customers: • "OMG. OMG. OMG." (custom dog portrait) • "That's entirely TOO HILARIOUS." (custom dog portrait) • "Honestly, that's about the funniest thing I've ever seen." (custom cat portraits) • "I have never seen my Dad laugh so hard." (custom cat portrait) • "Best present EVER." (custom bird portraits) • "How did you get Kitty in a dress?" (can't answer - trade secret) You can also mix and match from the menagerie below - and presto - feel like an instant pet owner, without the lint roller. (Artist not responsible for recipients laughing their ***** off.)

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind