Monday, September 22, 2008

artist of the week http://www. doodlebugfinery.etsy.com

doodlebugfinery's Profile Bio hello. mom to sophia french major fabric-obsessed trying to avoid getting a "real" job by making stuff into the wee hours while sophia sleeps... ::STORE POLICIES, MUMBO-JUMBO, & RIFF-RAFF:: ::M A T E R I A L S:: doodlebug finery uses only high quality, premium materials: designer quilt shop cottons from such greats as Free Spirit, Rowan, and Westminster to name a few. I use German Mettler thread (and occasionally Guttermann). Plush chenille backings are name brand only: Benartex, Avlyn and the like. I do not use inferior “minky” from Joann’s or Hancock’s, and you can definitely tell the difference. Batting used is always 100% cotton. Shirts and onesies are from American Apparel (made in the USA) unless otherwise specified. The diapers used for burp cloths are 6-ply cotton prefolds made by Gerber. I am currently searching for a more sustainable source for diapers. ::R E T U R N S:: doodlebug finery is happy to accept returns for any reason within seven (7) days of receipt. Item(s) must be in brand new, re-sellable condition. Your full purchase price (minus shipping) will be refunded to you. ::S H I P P I N G:: All purchases will be shipped within 48 hours via the good ol’ fashioned United States Postal Service’s First Class or Priority Mail, depending on the weight of your purchase. Insurance is optional. I cannot take responsibility for packages lost by the post office or stolen off the porch by that punk neighbor kid. Items are wrapped in decorative tissue paper and ribbon and include a doodlebug finery hang tag. Items can be shipped wherever you would like them: to you or someone else. If you would like for me to include a card with a personalized message from yourself, just let me know in the “Message to Seller” section upon checkout. ::G I F T C E R T I F I C A T E S:: Stumped as to what to get ‘em? Don’t know if they’d really like a dog made out of socks or another bib? Let them decide! Gift certificates for my Etsy shop can be purchased in any denomination. Just check the shop or convo!

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind