Saturday, August 23, 2008

FANTASTIC HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM FOUND ON ETSY

HTTP://WWW.WILDWOOD.ETSY.COM......I find wonder in nature, and my crafts are a special way to express my woodsy side. My passion for using found materials and exploring traditional decorative techniques is very rewarding, and often leads me into The Wildwood. Having very little experience with wood working, I use my lettering and painting skills to develop a unique earthy style. It's like Country Crafts gone Middle Earth! The combination of wood burning and painting creates some charming, "Old World" creations. My vision for discovering treasures along the path is also reflected in the creek rocks that are transformed into forest creatures. The goal for my rock painting is realism, but sometimes you'll find some whimsy in there:) I've lived in Tennessee for 20 years with my dear husband, Jody and I thrive on the support of my close family

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind