Monday, June 9, 2008

ARTIST OF THE WEEK

Thanks for checking this site out. I am excited to have visitors! No, I am not a trained artist. However- I have been told that I am an "emerging" one! ;). I like to call my stuff "NaiveOutsiderTramp Art" or N.O.T.Art. Regardless- better buy something before I emerge ...One never knows. My passion is to make things out of other things. My favorite reaction is "...well, look at that! I thinks it's a (fill in the blank)!!!". There is no such thing as junk. It is just mostly stuff waiting for its next "incarnation". So- help me keep wonderful stuff out of the landfill, make me a living, and get a genuine one-of-a-kind unusual item in the mix! Everybody's happy. Gotta Love It! artandartifacts is a member of Etsy Mosaic Artists, AREtsy, BBest and Trashion Street Teams. Check out my blog at:

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind