Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ARTIST OF THE WEEK

FOUND THIS GREAT SHOP ON ETSY, SHE MAKES THE HIPEST BABY THINGS.. I ORDERED A JIMI HENDRIX SHIRT FOR MY SELF MozaBebiDesigns's Shop Announcement Hello! I have been dabbling in stenciling and have come up with some cool stuff that I thought I would share! Each high quality, 100% cotton onesie (or tee) has been pre-washed and embellished with heat-set acrylic fabric paint. Yes, some of the work looks distressed. It’s the vibe I was going for. The symbols are called Adinkra (ah-dyn-kra) symbols and originate from West Africa. Please let me know if you have a request. I have added pouches to the mix! I am an enthusiastic babywearer of two and started to make my own pouches back in 2005. I hope you enjoy wearing your distinguished baby in contemporary styles! ~~~~~Proud member of Etsywearers and EtsyBaby!~~~~~ Please see Profile section for policies. ***I accept both Paypal and RME.*** :)

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind