Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Inspired by the folks at National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), Art by the Inch was started in November of 2003 to give visual artists a common goal and supportive community to create without thinking about the end result. The focus on quantity of inches being more important than quality encourages participants to take risks with their artwork. Many artists have used the challenge as a way to break a creative block, build a daily art habit, or try new techniques or mediums.
I AM ALWAYS UP FOR TRYING NEW THINGS..LOL.. I BELONG TO A GROUP ON FLICKR CALLED FIVE THINGS THIS WAS A SWAP WITH FIVE OTHER ARTIST. WE HAD TO MAKE 25 ,RECIEVING 20 BACK. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO PULL MY HAIR OUT..LOL.. TINY IS VERY HARD,BUT I DID IT.. I WILL MAKE A SMALL WALL ART FROM THEM..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty

Bloggers Unite




50 ways

puppies behind bars

puppies behind bars
this is fantastic

raise a puppy to help the blind